The Töastie kids sustainable reversible gilet has been made using a feathery light eco-down fill, providing ultimate wearability for every day, all-season wear.
Its lightweight design makes it a perfect option to wear under the Töastie Raincoat or Puffer, to combat the days when extra warmth is required.
- Naturally thermo-regulating properties derived from sustainably produced Sorona eco-down fill
- Wide-channel quilting for non-bulky feel
- Technically and considerately designed using lightweight materials throughout, to ensure maximum wearability and comfort for the child
- Delicate reflector safety patches for increased visibility
- Subtle cinched waist allowing for growth and extra wear across age brackets
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets, with easy popper access
- Ridged zipper with Piko detail, providing extra grip for little hands
- Colour complementing pack-away drawstring pouch for convenient carrying
- ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on interior for name and contact details, providing peace-of-mind security for the guardian
- Machine washable
Shell: 100% Polyester
Fill: Sorona sustainable faux-down fill, derived from natural corn
Pack-away bag: 100% Polyester
Designed in the UK, Made in China