Sustainably produced, the Töastie Waterproof Raincoat is the softest year-round coat. Technically designed to meet the core requirements of a raincoat, but not as you know it.
With a soft touch outer-shell made from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles and a thermal liner offering ultimate breathability, it’s versatility will put it at the heart of your outerwear wardrobe.
Designed to be worn separately or together over the Töastie puffer range, to combat extra chilly days.
- Soft polyester outer-shell made from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles
- Fully waterproof; taped seams, 8000 mm water levels, PFC free
- Engineered snug hood and peak, for extra weather protection
- Micro-fleece soft chin guard for extra wind protection
- Thermal lined for year-round breathability and thermo-regulating comfort
- Delicate reflector safety detail for greater visibility
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets, with easy popper access
- Ridged zipper with Piko detail, providing extra grip for little hands
- ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on interior for name and contact details, providing peace-of-mind security for the guardian
- Machine washable
Shell: 100% Polyester recycled from plastic bottles
Lining: 90% Cotton, 10% Elastane Brushed Jersey
Made in China