*TOG RATING 4.5*
Sustainably produced, the Töastie 'North Star' Parka is the last word in heavy-weather wear, providing warmth, comfort and style.
With eco faux-down fill providing both warmth and breathability, cosy sherpa hood lining and luxury faux-fur detachable trim on the hood, your little one will be the sharpest, smugly snugly dressed kid on the block.
With a soft touch outer-shell made from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles and a thermal lining offering ultimate breathability, it will combat wet and wild weather, whilst keeping your little one as cosy as can be.
- Soft polyester outer-shell made from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles
- Sherpa fleece lined hood for extra warmth and comfort
- Fully waterproof; taped seams, 8000 mm water levels, PFC free
- Delicate reflector safety detail for greater visibility
- Detachable luxury quality faux-fur trim
- Elasticated cuff detail to retain warmth
- Sorona Eco faux-down fill
- Ridged zipper with Piko detail, providing extra grip for little hands
- ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on interior for name and contact details, providing peace-of-mind security for the guardian
- Machine washable
SIZES COME UP LARGE * NO NEED TO SIZE UP *
Shell: 100% Polyester, from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles
Lining: 100% Polyester
Fill: Sorona eco faux-down